This video is to teach the breathing exercises program with the forth movement.
This episode is continually learning the principle targets of the whole program. These principle functions are:
- Consistently enhance oxygen levels and promote circulation throughout the body
- Boost your energy levels and be more productive during works and daily routines
- Strengthen your respiratory and cardiopulmonary system
- Support balanced mental health and reduce stress
- Cultivate a positive mindset, and calm emotion
Additionally, this specially designed movement focuses on improving the conditions in the neck and shoulder points.
By regularly practicing this functional movement, , it further strives to:
- Ease tension in the neck and shoulder joints
- Stimulate circulation throughout the entire arm.
- Consistent practice of this movement can also improve your digestive system and enhance lung capacity.
In this video, you will :
- Learn about the functions of this movement
- Watch Master Jie demonstrate the breathing exercises with this movement
- Receive step- by- step guide on how to do this movement, including key techniques to practice
- Follow with Master Jie and practice this movement along
- Explain how you may feel after correctly practicing the breathing exercises with this movement.