This video is to teach the breathing exercises program with first movement.
It complies with the program’s main objectives, which are:
- Consistently enhance oxygen levels and promote circulation throughout the body
- Boost your energy levels and be more productive during works and daily routines
- Strengthen your respiratory and cardiopulmonary system
- Support balanced mental health and reduce stress
- Cultivate a positive mindset and calm emotion
Additionally, this first movement is designed to focus on the end of nerves in our hands and feet. This movement improves circulation in these areas, which is critical to maintaining good health.
By practicing the breathing exercises with this functional movement, you can:
- Enhance lung capacity, and improve the energy flow and the circulation around the chest cavity
- Introduce a strong flow from the hands and fingers, through the arms and into the body
- Increase oxygen levels in the head, which can help clear the mind and improve mental focus
- If you regularly experience cold hands and feet or frequently engage in typing, practicing breathing exercises with this movement could help improve your condition
In this video, you will:
- Learn about the functions of this movement
- Watch Master Jie demonstrate the breathing exercises with this movement
- Receive step-by- step guide on how to do this movement, including key techniques to practice
- Follow with Master Jie to practice this movement along
- Explain how you may feel after correctly practicing the breathing exercises with this movement.