This video is to teach the breathing exercises program with the third movement.
This episode continually learns the program’s principle functions, which are:
- Consistently enhance oxygen levels and promote circulation throughout the body
- Boost your energy levels and be more productive during works and daily routines
- Strengthen your respiratory and cardiopulmonary system
- Support balanced mental health and reduce stress
- Cultivate a positive mindset, and calm emotion
In addition, this specially designed movement focuses on improving flow and circulation in the shoulders and both arms.
By regularly practicing breathing exercises with this functional movement, you can:
- Gradually ease nerve and muscle tension in the shoulders, shoulder blades, and both arms through
- Stimulate energy flow and circulation from the neck, cervical spine and the entire back.
- Consistent practice of this movement can also improve your digestive system.
In this video, you will :
- Learn about the functions of this movement
- Watch Master Jie demonstrate the breathing exercises with this movement
- Receive step- by- step guide on how to do this movement, including key techniques to practice
- Follow with Master Jie and practice this movement along
- Explain how you may feel after correctly practicing the breathing exercises with this movement.