This video is to teach the breathing exercises program with second movement.
The learning in this episode continually complies with the program’a main objectives. They are:
- Consistently enhance oxygen levels and promote circulation throughout the body
- Boost your energy levels and be more productive during works and daily routines
- Strengthen your respiratory and cardiopulmonary system
- Support balanced mental health and reduce stress
- Cultivate a positive mindset, and calm emotion
In addition, with this designed movement, it focuses on improving conditions in abdomen, and aims to attain the following more functions
- Gradually ease the tension in the lower abdomen area and abdomen area.
- Stimulate circulation in the legs and feet to improve overall blood flow.
- Enhance energy flow and circulation connections between the lower abdomen, abdomen, and chest cavity.
- Through ongoing practice, alleviate symptoms related to the abdomen, such as menstrual pain and bloating.
In this video, you will:
- Learn about the functions of this movement
- Watch Master Jie demonstrate the breathing exercises with this movement
- Receive step- by- step guide on how to do this movement, including key techniques to practice
- Follow with Master Jie and practice this movement along
- Explain how you may feel after correctly practicing the breathing exercises with this movement.